Who is eligible to be nominated?
This is a national award, open to women (any sector, any function, any role) working in the UK for organisations (private, public, third-sector) employing 250+
Women who meet the basic award criteria
- must demonstrate leadership potential
- show commitment to personal / professional development
- be making a contribution beyond functional, technical or specialist area
- have strategic networking capability
- a heightened sense of self-awareness
- are aiming high – Executive Board / C-suite / Partnership
If you need clarification on the eligibility criteria, please email the Women in the City Awards Administrator.