Why nominate someone?
Nominating a woman for the Women in the City Future Leaders Award is a great way to recognise and reward the achievements of a colleague, client, customer or friend and for employers to acknowledge the often hidden pool of talent within their offices.
- Show her you recognise the contribution she makes in her organisation/sector.
- Recognise her as someone with high potential.
- Support her to advance her career through enhanced media coverage.
- Raise awareness of her contribution in the workplace to a wider audience.
- Enable her to access expert feedback and personal development opportunities through our Prize Package.
- Give her corporate positioning as a future leader.
- Give her access to networking and collaboration opportunities across the professions.
- Enable her to be associated with a credible and reputable body, Women in the City.
- Give her personal satisfaction, celebrate her career and raise awareness of her work.
- Promote her employer’s brand.
How to nominate
Anyone can make a nomination by completing our on-line form. You can self nominate, too.
As well as letting us know who you are nominating, you will need to let us have your contact details and tell us your relationship with the person you are nominating (boss, colleague, friend).
You also have the option tell us VERY BRIEFLY why you believe she is worthy of being considered for this award.
Please see the section on Judging Process to learn what happens next.