HSBC, Canary Wharf, London E14
Monday 20 February 2017 6pm-9pm
The 2017 Future Leaders Award Launch Event is an opportunity to find out about the Award, now in its 8th year. Over the years we have had the pleasure of meeting many exceptional women who have gone on to great things and we know there are plenty more out there.
The award is open to women (any sector, any function, any role) working in the UK for organisations (private, public, third-sector) employing more than 250. Read more about our criteria here or learn more about our 2016 shortlist here.
We would like to invite HR/Inclusion/Diversity professionals, business leaders and members of internal corporate and external Women’s Networks who are considering nominating women for this award or who just want to find out more.
We also want to meet women who are considering nominating themselves and need a small nudge in the right direction!
We would also like to include a small number of journalists who would like to cover the event.
On the Night…
- Learn all about the award
- Hear from our Sponsors
- Listen to previous Winners and Finalists
- Learn about the benefits of the award and the prize
- Be given the opportunity to ask questions
- Meet with other like minded people in business, including previous judges, candidates and the Women in the City team.
- Be inspired to nominate- or even nominate yourself!
This is an invitation only event, so if you are interested in attending please complete the below form. Numbers are limited and completing the form will not guarantee an invitation.
If you cannot see the SUBMIT button, please click and complete THIS FORM to register your interest.